The 2019 REA Scholarship Recipients were recognized during the annual meeting on April 22.
Scholarship recipients include:
- Hunter Croonquist, son of Chad & Lois Croonquist, Alexandria
- Jordan Gruenes, son of Joseph & Stephanie Gruenes, Clear Lake
- Kali Johnson, daughter of Kristin Johnson, Barrett and Lance Johnson, Evansville
- Jeremy Knight, son of Kevin & Nancy Knight, Alexandria
- Jordyn Marshall, daughter of John & Connie Marshall, Alexandria
- Josh Wegner, son of David & Angela Wegner, Alexandria
- Spencer Meyer, son of Gary & Kristie Meyer, Melrose
- Riley Moore, son of Paul & Cheri Moore, Hoffman
- Derek Dalen, son of Carlyle and Leslie Dalen, Mason City, IA
The 2019 REA Scholarship Recipients were recognized during the annual meeting. Pictured from left to right top row: Jordan Gruenes, Clear Lake; Jeremy Knight, Alexandria; Hunter Croonquist, Alexandria; and Josh Wegner, Alexandria. Left to right bottom row: Spencer Meyer, Melrose; Jordyn Marshall, Alexandria; Kali Johnson, Evansville; and Riley Moore, Hoffman. Not pictured: Derek Dalen, Mason City, IA.
Watch for details on the 2020 Scholarship Program in late 2019.